Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Story of a Soldier: Meet Shane Brady

Where are you from?

I'm from Palm Harbor, Florida. It's about 30 minutes or so southwest of Tampa. I grew up along the beach and I miss my dogs and the water more than anything!



What do you do when you're not performing?


I work at Grand Lux downtown, that's my day job. However in my spare time I love playing guitar or writing.



What is your favorite moment in The Love of the Nightingale?


*** Highlight for spoiler *** When they pull the tongue out!!!! *** End spoiler ***



Any standout rehearsal moments?


My favorite rehearsal moment has been punching Don in his face night after night.



What's a fun fact about your character?


Since he's a soldier, I have decided that he loves to listen to Eminem.



The Love of the Nightingale is Jeff Recommended!

Performances run May 3-29.

Get your tickets through our website.

No comments: