Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Story of Echo: Meet Krista Juderjahn


Where are you from?

I am from Cleveland, Ohio.


What do you do when you're not performing?

When I am not performing I like to see movies, go out to dinner and go shopping. I also love to cook.


What is your favorite moment in the play?

My favorite moment in Nightingale is after the festival when Procne stands up to Tereus and calls him out on his actions. It is so empowering.


What's your favorite moment so far in rehearsal?

The standout rehearsal moment for me thus far would have to be the rehearsal where most of the cast was involved in some movement exercises to use in scene 18. It was a blast being able to dance with other members of the cast. I find that it is a great way to get to know people. You can learn a lot about someone just from dancing with them.


Tell us a fun fact about your character Echo.

A fun fact about my character is that she lacks the ability to create words of her own. She can only really repeat other words that she has heard. However, she does have a trouble maker side about her.


The Love of the Nightingale runs May 3-29.

No comments: