Friday, February 11, 2011

Red Tape Valentines: Nick and Erica

Nicholas Combs and Erica Sartini

Nick has been an ensemble member with Red Tape since 2009. He has appeared in Enemy of the People, The Love of the Nightingale and most recently, Obscura: A Voyeuristic Love Story. Erica is a casting director and founder of Two Birds Casting. She's a Red Tape regular, never missing an opening night, and even volunteering to usher or take on other odd jobs. She collaborates regularly with our casting director, Paige Sawin, and will be heading up casting with Two Birds for our upcoming production of Tragedy: A Tragedy.


"We make it work because we both understand we have other loves, meaning Red Tape Theatre and Two Birds Casting, of course." - Erica

"To the Love of my life, who doesn't fuss when I say "I'm going to Red Tape honey, be back in like an hour" and then I come home 4 hours later.... I love you! -Nick


Nick and Erica, 3 years strong

Hang out with Nick and Erica on Industry Night
Monday, February 14 at 8:00
After party at Wilde
Tickets: http://www.redtapetheatre.org/ , code: mermaid

1 comment:

Lauren {Geeb} said...

Wish I could be there! I would certainly hang out with you two! :)